domingo, janeiro 28, 2007

Uma história


...when I met her the perfect woman. Healthy, intelligent, sensitive, witty, beautiful, talented ...she was everything I was looking for.


Uma história contada na nossa escola a propósito da vida:

An admirer of his once asked the sage "Master, why did you never marry?"
"Well," he replied, "In my youth I searched for the perfect woman. I spent time with many women, but they all had a flaw. One would be beautiful, but cruel. Another intelligent, but lazy. I had almost given up hope, when I met her; the perfect woman. Healthy, intelligent, sensitive, witty, beautiful, talented...she was everything I was looking for."
"So why did you not marry her?"
"Odd thing," replied the Hoja, "She was looking for the perfect man..."

Nasreddin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasreddin)



Sem comentários: